Buying the right shoes is an investment.
An investment in your foot health, but not just!
It’s also an investment in yourself, your look and the presence you project.
Because the shoes you wear say a lot about you.
They reflect who you want to be and what you want to show the world.
Different shoes will distinguish you,
Tell a lot without saying a word.
We all know our self-image also depends on what we wear, and we change it,
And we can change how others perceive us.
But how can we find the right shoes to match our feet as well as our nature?
When you buy new shoes:
– Wait until the afternoon to try on new shoes – your feet tend to swell during the day, especially when it’s warm outside.
– Put on the right pair of socks, comfortable enough to wear with shoes.
– Our body is unsymmetrical, and often, one foot is slightly bigger than the other. Buy the shoes that fit well with the bigger foot.
– Always try out both sides, right and left. Finding out, much later that one side fits well, while the other is extremely painful, is not a great idea.
– Walk around. See how you feel. Enough room for your fingers? Check there is enough distance between your longest toe, and the tip of the shoe.
– If you’re not comfortable, do not presume the fit will improve in time. Find the shoes that’ll perfectly slip on your feet and make you feel wonderful from the second you put them on.
– Feel the inner part to check if any stitches or bumps might cause inconvenience, irritations or blisters.
– Test the soles. Are they strong enough to protect your feet? Try walking on solid, rough surfaces to see how resistant the soles are.
So, now that you know how to pick the right shoes without compromising on your comfort, it’s time to pay attention to design.
Here are a few style-selecting tips to add that life-changing presence:
How to choose your ultimate shoes that will double your presence in life and get oozes of compliments a day and remind you how special you are.
– Pick the shoes that will match your look and challenge your personality. Encourage a profound change in your style.
– Choose unique colored shoes that will fit your wardrobe and wonderfully upgrade your overall appearance. Colors add freshness and vibrancy.
– Pick the shoes with that intriguing design. You will probably be the only one wearing them in miles. Careful. Unique shoes draw the attention of complementing strangers in the street.
Prepare for ‘where did you get those.’
– Pick the shoes with quality, strong soles, and soft body, because when you’re comfortable, you’re beautiful.
– Search for hand-crafted shoes and feel proud supporting local manufacturing.
You can’t miss fine craft. Quality radiates with the prestige that declares who you are and what interests you.
– Keep away from overused trends. Purchase shoes you can wear for years.
You’re invited to browse through my collection